This blog has moved:

http://www.thebuckmans.com/Mory

In addition to my current writing, all the old posts are collected on the new page.
(You can use your browser's "find" function to find what you're interested in there.)
Your browser does not support Javascript.
This site requires Javascript.
You can see where this becomes a problem.
Without Javascript,
Many posts will look wrong
Comments are inaccessible
Interactive dialogues won't function
Hidden text will never be revealed
The sidebars will not open

If you choose to continue, be warned
That you are missing crucial elements
Of I Am Not's design.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I'll keep this brief.

Oklahoma's opening went great. The audience filled the house, they were roaring with laughter at every joke, and when we finished singing the song "Oklahoma" they went crazy. We all had fun, too. I really should be asleep now, because I need to wake up early tomorrow to be there for the first show. I'm not at all unhappy to be in this show.

The reason I'm rushing through this, rather than waiting until tomorrow and posting in depth, is because with Microsoft's announcement of "Project Natal" suddenly this play seems awfully small. I'm finding it hard to sleep not only because it's so beastly hot in here (and not only because it's too early) but also because I can't stop thinking about this new technology. I don't know when I could possibly have the time to talk about it, but when I do I will. There's much to say.

2497545041848458625

2 Comments:

I saw a 1:18 video of "Oklahoma" posted on Facebook. It looked great. You even looked like you were smiling and having a good time.

 
Let's put it this way. I am having a pretty good time. But the smiling is for the character. All the characters in the show (including the chorus) are brainless.

My family actually told me they felt I was going too far with the smiling, and that I was always smiling more than anyone else. So I've toned it down.

 

Post a Comment