This blog has moved:

http://www.thebuckmans.com/Mory

In addition to my current writing, all the old posts are collected on the new page.
(You can use your browser's "find" function to find what you're interested in there.)
Your browser does not support Javascript.
This site requires Javascript.
You can see where this becomes a problem.
Without Javascript,
Many posts will look wrong
Comments are inaccessible
Interactive dialogues won't function
Hidden text will never be revealed
The sidebars will not open

If you choose to continue, be warned
That you are missing crucial elements
Of I Am Not's design.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Feedback

Feedback

113943490008285889

4 Comments:

Hey -

I really enjoyed reading your blog. you have a very unique outlook on things.

and i LOVE the navigation system [the one with the colored circles]

 
Upon finding nothing new in the blog, I grew curious and checked the page source code, where I found a commented out partial post about Shavuot. So I gotta ask, what's that doing there?

 
Nice catch. That's "For Now", which is what I use to write things that I don't want to be permanent. When I'm not using it, I hide it rather than erasing it, because it makes it quicker to put up a new one. So whatever the last thing I wrote there is, that's still going to be in the source code.

 
Hi, i'm a spie artist for flash games... So if you need any sprites finished get in contact with me... (it's all free) Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment