This blog has moved:

http://www.thebuckmans.com/Mory

In addition to my current writing, all the old posts are collected on the new page.
(You can use your browser's "find" function to find what you're interested in there.)
Your browser does not support Javascript.
This site requires Javascript.
You can see where this becomes a problem.
Without Javascript,
Many posts will look wrong
Comments are inaccessible
Interactive dialogues won't function
Hidden text will never be revealed
The sidebars will not open

If you choose to continue, be warned
That you are missing crucial elements
Of I Am Not's design.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I bet you thought I wasn't going to take that deadline seriously. Well, I did- I spent six hours working today. It's the last day of the Gregorian year and I have a version of The Perfect Color which is playable from start to finish. (The first time I played the complete game through, it took me eight minutes.)

It's not ready for release yet. There are some huge, game-stopping bugs which I need to find and exterminate. And then I need to wait for a few animations from my partner Kyler, without which some events don't make sense. But that's it. I'm pretty much done. And it's fantastic.

6533386232588549899

0 Comments:

Post a Comment