This blog has moved:

http://www.thebuckmans.com/Mory

In addition to my current writing, all the old posts are collected on the new page.
(You can use your browser's "find" function to find what you're interested in there.)
Your browser does not support Javascript.
This site requires Javascript.
You can see where this becomes a problem.
Without Javascript,
Many posts will look wrong
Comments are inaccessible
Interactive dialogues won't function
Hidden text will never be revealed
The sidebars will not open

If you choose to continue, be warned
That you are missing crucial elements
Of I Am Not's design.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

another post

hi see its purim so i dressed up last night during the megilla reading as an old man with a white beard and a cane and i hobbled around... heh, "hobbled", thats a funny word. it was fun. today, doesnt look like ill do much, so im just writing a post, on the blog, which is what your reading, ha, and maybe then, ill do something else. like, what should i do? bet you guys have ideas. ya, especially you there, you know who you are, youve got ideas.

Hey, I just browsed in here, and WOW! This is such an awesome blog!
you really think so?
Yeah, I'm gonna put this in my links.
i got a link i got a link im jumping up and down though you cant see it. i cant believe i got a link that is so cool. bye now

114232895592324732

9 Comments:

Just an old man? Sheesh, that's lame. I'm not telling you what my costume was because its still Purim and you might steal it. Trust me, its good.

 
I just popped in to say hi!

 
Happy Purim!

 
That's a really stupid post. Is it supposed to be, like, ironic, or something?

 
I thought it was funny.

 
Hey, did you see that last episode of Battlestar Galactica? That was so amazing!

 
Yeah, Happy Purim! Have Fun!

 
Are you doing anything for the carnival?

 
na, ill probly be staying in

 

Post a Comment