This blog has moved:

http://www.thebuckmans.com/Mory

In addition to my current writing, all the old posts are collected on the new page.
(You can use your browser's "find" function to find what you're interested in there.)
Your browser does not support Javascript.
This site requires Javascript.
You can see where this becomes a problem.
Without Javascript,
Many posts will look wrong
Comments are inaccessible
Interactive dialogues won't function
Hidden text will never be revealed
The sidebars will not open

If you choose to continue, be warned
That you are missing crucial elements
Of I Am Not's design.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just let me win already.

That was a fun episode. Okay, time for bed. You know, I could watch another one. No. Why not? Because it's time to go to sleep. It couldn't hurt to watch one more. You've already watched five! So? You're hopeless. You're annoying. You need to get to sleep, so that you're more likely to work tomorrow morning. I'm not likely to work in any case. Well, maybe if you weren't so stubborn you would be! Go away. Go to sleep. No. No. No. I ought to set more restrictions on the computer. Oh, don't do that. I will. No you won't. Blah.

8481559116786956396

0 Comments:

Post a Comment