This blog has moved:

http://www.thebuckmans.com/Mory

In addition to my current writing, all the old posts are collected on the new page.
(You can use your browser's "find" function to find what you're interested in there.)
Your browser does not support Javascript.
This site requires Javascript.
You can see where this becomes a problem.
Without Javascript,
Many posts will look wrong
Comments are inaccessible
Interactive dialogues won't function
Hidden text will never be revealed
The sidebars will not open

If you choose to continue, be warned
That you are missing crucial elements
Of I Am Not's design.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Illinois: Many Excuses

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Illinois: Many Excuses

I want to get new inspiration for my games.
I need to get away from all my usual distractions and habits.
This will be just like old times.
I planned this a long time ago,
and it seemed to make sense at the time.
I don't know why I'm going, but it feels right.
I need to stop planning everything out, and just live for a little bit.
I ought to get Variations On V.O.V. finished already.
I haven't seen my grandparents in a while.
It'll be nice to be in a country where everyone speaks English.
The weather's too hot here.
I'd like a real winter, with rain and snow.
In America, I'll be able to buy new games.
This is just a crazy random occurrence,
for which I have neither explanation nor enthusiasm.

I didn't want to miss what might be my last chance to spend some time in my grandparents' house. The truth is, it was always about the house.

5636613811408822618

0 Comments:

Post a Comment